Travelling with us for the first time- Use Coupon "NEW2rist" & get flat 5% off
Anjaneri is one of the forts in the mountain range of Nasik-Trimbakeshwar. Anjaneri is located 20 km away from Nasik by Trimbak Road. The fort of Anjaneri has a great historical importance because it is the birthplace of Lord Hanuman. Lord Hanuman as we all know, was the son of 'Pavan' (the wind) and 'Anjani'. Therefore, the fort is called as 'Anjaneri'. It is the only place in the world where one can find a temple, which is devoted to 'Anjani Mata', mother of Lord Hanuman. Anjaneri cave is situated at 4264 feet above sea level.
Date : 19th May - 20th May, 2018
Things to carry :
Id Proof Compulsory
1. Good Quality Trekking / Sports Shoes.
2. Water (2ltr Minimum compulsory)
3. Electoral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
4. Raincoat / Pochos.
5. Personal First Aid kit / Medics as per prisription if any.
6. Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
7. Backpack to carry all stuffs. (No Handbags or Jholas will be allowed.)
8. Extra Pair of Clothes (as a backup if you need a change after the trek is over.)
9. Camera (Optional)
10. Torch with Extra pair of Batteries.
1. Breakfast at Top of the Mountain.
2. En route Lunch.(Predefined and Common to all)
3. Transportation from kasara to kasara.
1. Dinner for the Night.
2. Anything other than mentioned above.
This amazing treking experience will cost you Rs. 1200/- per person.